Sunday, September 12, 2010

{ Almost There- 39 Weeks }

I should just give up on blogging, but every once in a while I imagine someone is still checking in :-) I am 39 weeks and a couple of days, WOOT! Jake keeps telling me that I need to sit down and relax, but I just can't seem to settle in. There seems like so much to do before she arrives, clean the house, clean the cars, wash the windows....and I am secretly hoping that all this activity will jump start this labor thing. She will probably end up a week overdue, but I an so anxious for her to get here.

Maybe I should atleast pack a bag for the hospital so she knows we are ready to go, that is the one thing I just haven't done. Well, and her room isn't quite ready, but I blame that more for the dresser not being here and the crib, but coming in last week. I will be sure to take a picture of this belly before we head out to the hospital, I haven't been very good at that. Below are a few randoms.

Weight Gain- 36 lbs- It is what it is and I really don't care. My dr. says that it is GREAT so BLAH to all those people who think I am enormous. That is just RUDE!!!

Stretch Marks- None on my stomach, yeah, but I did discover what appeared to be very faint ones on the toosh, how does that happen, certainly my tummy has stretched out more than my toosh...

Labor Signs- I have had a FEW contractions in the past two weeks, but EXTREMELY sporadic and nothing that made me think she was coming. They didn't even check me the last dr. appt. so BLAH.

Sleep- Ha, I realize people say, ' Enjoy your sleep now because...', but really, I don't sleep all that well as it is so I will just be happy when she is here to hang out with at night because Jake isn't much company at 2 am. He has also informed me that I now SNORE, A LOT. Lies, I say.

What I miss- Sleeping on my back, small price to pay.

Well, that is about it, I have to run off and clean, of course. Hopefully in the next week we will get to meet this little girl!

1 comment:

  1. I just had to comment on the sleep part, it actually does get worse when they are here...and I don't really want to HANG out, I want to go to bed.

    ReplyDelete