We have two classes left of our swim class at the Y and Alyssa LOVES it. It is a small class with a boy and a girl. The little girl, Sadie, is so sweet and always comes over to Lyssa to say how cute she is and in the locker room I always hear her talking about Alyssa to her mom, adorable. Thankfully I had a tip from one of the follow music class friends that I should bring a small umbrella stroller to put her in while we are in the locker room changing. The idea of putting her on the floor grosses me out so I would have been in a pinch. It definately takes just as long to get ready and get dressed after the class as it does for the actual class. Week three I dunked Alyssa and she didn't seem to mind to much so I have continued to do it. I will be bummed when the class is over so we will have to find something else to keep up busy.
On another note, Alyssa has been discharged from physical therapy, YEAH for her. Linda, her therapist said that she saw no reason to keep her since she was showing no signs of the head tilt and is reaching all of her milestones without showing any preference. It was bittersweet as I looked forward to seeing Alyssa interact with another adult and to be honest, loved chatting with Linda about this and that. We have exchanged info and will hopefully keep in touch!
Alyssa definately seems like a happy little baby enjoying her outings, and mommy also.
ReplyDelete