| 10 Months! |
Wow, I have just NOT been in the mood to blog...I don't know why...
My little lady is 10 months old...okay, by now she is 10-1/2 months and we are starting to think of her 1st Birthday party, Yeah. The year has really flown by and the past few months especially. Now she is crawling everywhere and pulling up. Still sleeping really well from about 7 pm - 6:15 am. She takes two naps. Starting to eat more table food although I think I am a slow momma at this. She had her first plane ride and did wonderfully...well, as good as one could hope :-) And I just realized I can't find her 10 month picture on our computer so that may follow a little later.
.jpg)

I know the picture is in the computer somewhere...keep looking
ReplyDeleteyou have been slacking :) I've been checking for updated pictures. first birthday! hard to believe it's coming up. It will be here before you know it. Nathan wants to come visit. he's still missing his Alyssa and Boston! hopefully we can still do the zoo. ~Kristi
ReplyDeleteEven that new puppy hasn't satisfied Nathan's need for Boston? We are in birthday planning mode :-)
ReplyDelete