The next day we walked around Galena. I realized once again I could have done much more damage shopping, but had naptimes to work with and baby strollers to maneuver in and out of old town shops. So I managed to only make one purchase as did Kiley and we went back home for naps and to spend the night hanging out. We took the kids outside in the afternoon to take a few pictures of them together. It is so funny to see the two of them interacting with each other. Henry is as adorable as you can imagine. They are now trying to steal eachother's toys and laugh at each other. Once again I felt very blessed to have such a great friend and cherished the time that we can spend together along with our babes. Here are a few pictures from our trip.
| Snuggling with Kiley when she should have been napping! |
| Seriously, could he be any cuter?! |
| Kiley and HP |
| Love this one, she looks like a little newsboy. |
| Taking in the view. |
![]() |
| Henry was trying to get into Alyssa's room to save her from bedtime. |
| Happy Henry |


.jpg)

Don't know who was having more fun you mommies or the munchkins. Kiley you have a adorable little boy
ReplyDelete