Sunday, December 18, 2011

{ So Random, but Did You Know }

...that bobby pins are supposed to be placed in your hair zigzag DOWN. I know, WHAT??? It is true. It apparently grips the hair better and holds it in place.  I came across a fab blog on Pinterest...if you have not checked out Pinterest then I caution you, it is addicting, but the BEST thing on the internet.

 Ya know when you find something great online and you want to remember where you found it...well, you just PIN it onto your board and you will always be able to go back. You can check out what other people have pinned. It is awesome, but TIME CONSUMING since it so so addicting. I have a red "P" off on my sidebar, check it out.

Anyway, back to this random post. There is a blog called The Small Things Blog and it has awesome hair tutorials to mix things up. She also will post things about style and other random ramblings.  Check it out. Who Knew, zig zag down!

No comments:

Post a Comment