Wow! It has been a LONG time since I posted. Wondering what we have been up to? Nice weather equals A LOT of outside time.
We have taken a few trips to the zoo. I love our town because it has a small zoo that has ducks, cows, horses, deer, peacocks, fox, coyotes, pigs, chickens and a few other animals. The best part it is not far away and FREE to park district residents. It is small enough that Alyssa and I can take a stroll without her stroller and she loves looking at the animals.
We have also managed a number of trips to a few parks. It wears this little girl out, but the worst are the tears that come when we have to leave. So it begins! She is a big girls and goes down the slide all by herself.
We have spend some time in the backyard, but need to get a few toys to play with outside or else all we do is go up and down the stairs. Her and daddy played with sidewalk chalk yesterday!
We are trying very hard to get over these awful colds that always strike at the weather change. First Alyssa and now me. Blah!
AND SOMEONE IS GOING TO BE 18 MONTHS OLD THIS WEEK!



.jpg)

FINALLY! new pics!! :)) I'm noticing some pretty cute familiar outfits. She is looking sooo big! We need to get together soon. 18monts wow! ~Kristi
ReplyDeletewe only have plans one day over spring break, first week on April. maybe we can get something planned to get together?
ReplyDelete~kristi
Jo- I think we can manage that!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like mommy with blue eyes.
ReplyDeleteSoo adorable