Saturday, October 10, 2009

Anyone Still Reading???

Wow, I ended up bombing my 30 blogs in 30 days and basically went into hibernation. It has been a busy couple of months and it is hard to beleive it is already October. I have plenty of pictures to post over the next few blogs. Jake and I (okay, more Jake) have been working on a new deck and patio and I have had a trip home and we went to St. Louis for a weekend...so if I can get some time set aside to upload my pictures from my camera then I will share.

3 comments:

  1. I'm still checking in! Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it weren't for phone calls I would have thought you disappeared! I was still checking in but all I seen was those 3 pretty girls. I look forward to see your pictures.

    Quess Who?

    ReplyDelete