What I absolutely love about where we live is our street. I loved it from the minute we drove down it. It is lined with mature trees along the street and well, something very comfortable about it. Now there have been times when this hasn't always been a blessing...during storms there are always limbs down and one day something is likely to fall on our house...and then there is the time of year when Jake does the trimming and well, there is just something about the guy whose jobs is safety and him not being so safe. In the winter it is beautiful and although I AM SO READY for warm weather and spring, this still looks beautiful. Here are a couple of pictures from what I am hoping is this year's last snow fall.
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

Mother Nature at her best
ReplyDelete