Saturday, May 22, 2010

{ 23 Weeks }

Time is flying by and I have not documented a bit of this pregnancy on paper, computer, or anything so here goes...

How far along?: 23 weeks.
Total weight gain: Probably 15 lbs...goodness.
How much does baby weigh?: Just over 1 lb.
Maternity clothes?: I have bought a few maternity pants, but have only worn one pair of jeans and am still squeezing into my work pants...thank goodness for the belly band, but I think those days may end this week. Shirts are a combination of both.
Stretch marks?: Nope.
Sleep?: Not as well as I used to.
Best moment this week?: Jake finally felt her move...not that he hasn't had the chance, but he tends to get a bit impatient waiting.
Movement?: Quite a bit, I tend to get a bit nerved up during the day when she is more quiet, but at night she starts in on the water polo.
Food cravings?: Not so much.
Labor signs?: Nope and after one trip to labor and delivery from falling she better sit tight until September.
Belly button in or out?: Flat.
What I miss?: My collarbones, ha, I realized this week they have disappeared, how does that happen.
What I'm looking forward to?: Visting family in OK.
Milestone: Looking forward to week 24!!!

3 comments:

  1. What? No side view picture...c'mon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Jake took a belly shot the other day...I will have to get one posted at 25 weeks coming up in a few days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a new post!! ;) wish i could see that growing belly in person.
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete