Just a few photos of my girl while we were playing one day. Her facial expressions crack me up!
It has been a while since I posted and well, we have been busy. I have been working the past couple of weeks. My company called and needed some projects double checked so it has been really convenient. I will stop in and pick up what I need to work on and am able to do it from home at night or while Lyssa is sleeping. It has been great getting that part of my brain working again and stopping in and seeing friends.
We have also started our Music Together class at the park district. We met last week for our first class and Lyssa was all smiles and enjoyed mouthing every instrument and toy she could get her hands on. Thank goodness those get cleaned! It is a two month class and we are hoping to meet some new people. The ages range from babies to 5 years old and I think in our class Alyssa is the youngest with a couple babies a few months older.
We also went and checked out a MOMS Club. It is a national group with local chapters and have play dates and other outings. I think we will go ahead and join that as well. It will be nice to get Alyssa out to see other kids and adults.



.jpg)

def. starting to look more like you ;))
ReplyDeleteKristi
THANK YOU!!!! Made my day, Jo!
ReplyDelete