Ha, I didn't actually think I would take a month break, but we have been very busy around here...and before I knew it my peanut was nine months old. This has been a really big month for her...let's see what she is up to...
*She has still been eating stage 2 foods and got the go ahead today from the doc to proceed to table food. Excited and nervous for this!!!
*FOUR teeth!!! The upper ones gave us very little problem...maybe that is the reward for having a 'challenging' newborn.
*She is sleeping from about 6:30 or 7 pm until about 6:30 am and has decided on her own she only needs two naps, but nice long ones!!! The morning one is usually almost 2 hours and the second is about an half and a half. Wonderful, we are now able to go out during the middle of the day!
*She is definitely army crawling, but not yet on those hands and knees. She is standing so much better and is also moving into the sitting position, love to see her sitting in her crib in the morning, so presh!
*She is waving and clapping. I love the clapping. LOTS of jib jabbing and da das...still no mama!
*Stats: 27-3/4" tall (59%); 17 lbs 15 oz (32%) So maybe height-wise she will be more like momma.
*She is keeping those baby blue eyes, love them.
*I am becoming a pro at putting her diaper on her while she is on her tummy, such a squirmy wormy.
This has been my favorite month; she is doing so much more and is so much more engaged and happy.
We will soon be flying with her and my nerves are setting in!

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment