Well, it has happened...the year has literally flown by. And here we are approaching Alyssa's first birthday. Yikes. We are getting ready for the birthday girl's party in a couple of weeks and working on some DIY projects. Yup, laugh it up, but we are getting crafty in this household. I am super excited for my Etsy stuff to come in this week which means I will probably need to make a trip or two to Michael's of JoAnn Fabrics to craft up some more stuff. Well, that is it, of course, I will leave you with a pick of this adorable 11 month old (which reminds me I didn't do her monthly post...well, here is few picks anyway.
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago

.jpg)

Woo! Woo! Love the looks in both pics. I can see Mommy in Alyssa's face. Has anyone told her How cute she is today?!
ReplyDeleteGrandma
Looking more and more like mommy as she grows ;) Enjoy your time, they sure do grow fast ;)) has anyone ever told you that before!!! We are excited for her bday party and helping Alyssa celebrate one whole year!
ReplyDelete~Kristi