This weekend Jake and I went home to attend my nieces birthday party. She is a big girl at 5 years old and is the cutest little girl I know (with the exception of my other 5 nieces that are equally adorable). The celebration was a swimming party at her grandma's house.
This birthday was a little different than her other parties. A few years ago she had a birthday and I don't think I have ever seen anyone bask in the glory like she did. While everyone sang to her she just took it all in with a huge smile on her face and pure graciousness. This year there was a little bit more kid in her than before. She ripped open all of her presents in 2 seconds flat and had no clue who had gotten her what. My sister just looked at everyone and shook her head...our lil' Izzy. Kids will be kids. She doesn't really like cake so she had a cup for of frosting with with her candles. She has gotten so big, so quickly.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment