While we had a HUGE dumpster in our yard to get rid of the left overs from the patio Jake decides there is no time like the present to destroy the upstairs bathroom. I was hoping to get thru the holidays but it turns out that was not going to happen.
Now when I tell people we are now renovating the the upstairs bath they assume that it was outdated, nope, not the case. After discovering the mold behind the downstairs shower we assumed that there was likely mold behind this one as well. As he started to tear out the tile, I was just praying for mold and....well, just a bit, but enough to feel better about doing it. I didn't realize that in the end, the bathroom will be gutted completely. Jake used this as an opportunity to better insulatate the two attics and redo the plumbing. I seriously think this in an addiction. After this we are basically done with project so he will start creating them no doubt. Here are pictures of the bathroom 3 years ago when we bought our house (it was newly remodeled) and then some picture now. I have married a monster!

.jpg)

OH. MY. GOODNESS.
ReplyDelete