Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ouch, Tattoo Removal

The thing they don't tell you when getting a tattoo is that it hurts getting it on (obviously) but is also painful getting it removed. I remember when my mom first found out about my tattoo at eighteen; she said she wanted to scrub it off with an SOS pad. I sad, oh no, there will be worse things that I regret than getting this tattoo.

Now at the age of 29 I must of come to the end of regretting everything else and am now regretting the tattoo on my stomach. Today I went for my fourth session of removing it. Who knows how long it will take or how much it will cost in the end, but this thing is coming off. I just imagine it being the size of my head one day when I am 9 months pregnant, aahhhh, boy, would my mom say, "I told you so".

I will keep you posted on what is hopefully the fast fading. Jake said that when our children come to us when they are teenagers and want tattoos then I need to remember how much this thing cost to get on and how much it will have cost us to remove. I am sure he did some crazy things when he was eighteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment