Thursday, June 18, 2009

Vacation-- CHECK!

The last month has been a trying one to say the least. Jake and I talked about going on a long weekend or something to get away for a while and today we booked it. It was kind of last minute, but I can't wait til mid-July.

We booked a vacation thru Apple Vacations to the Riviera Maya. Apple rates their resorts up to a 6 apple and we booked a 6 Apple Square Deal which means that we are guaranteed a minimum of 6 Apple resort (the only higher is the Golden 6 Apple- sounds fancy) and we don't actually find out the resort we are staying at until we get to the airport that morning. Sounds exciting, right! Jake was a little hesitant about not knowing, but I am super excited. It will be a nice, hopefully relaxing vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad - you deserve it!

    Just when I thought I was done blogging, you go and put mine on your sidebar with a big glaring updated "4 months ago" under it. I guess I'm going to have to get mine updated just so I don't look like such a loser:)

    ReplyDelete