It has been quite a week here in the midwest. Very Rainy!!! When I got to work this morning it was as though God had opened the floodgates; it just downpoured for most of the morning. After the sewer backup we had in the fall when we received such having rains I actually get anxiety over the rain. I am constantly worrying that I will come home to see water up on the drywall and our furniture floating in the basement. It was suppose to storm again this evening and it did for about 15 minutes and then let up and that was about it. The weekend is suppose to be rain free and hot and HUMID.
A side note about our basement, it is finally about put together with the exception of some much needed accessorizing, I will try to figure out how to post pictures and get some up.
This is a short post, but I am trying :-)
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment