Tuesday, December 7, 2010

{ Funny Thing, My Water Broke }

So a funny thing that I haven't shared on my blog since I don't think I ever really noted the story of when Alyssa was born, but at any rate...the funny thing is that my water broke in the doctor's office as I was getting on the exam table. Well, I suspected it broke it tiny bit before when we were home, but it REALLY broke in the office. So glad I wasn't at work that morning. It was just so funny and actually kind of exciting. Jake said, "wow, that actually worked out pretty good, you didn't ruin our furniture, we didn't have to clean it up, you didn't ruin the car!" Every once in a while I say, "remember when my water broke" and I just laugh.

This is such a random post.

1 comment:

  1. Caught up on the entries since Thanksgiving. She is sooo adorable in the bears jersey they should pay her. If only I could reach into the computer screen and just squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete