Two nights ago I put my little peanut down at 8 o'clock at night and guess what, she didn't get up until 7 am the next morning. Eleven glorious hours of sleep. She did it, she slept COMPLETELY thru the night. It is days like that I feel like I am winning...not that it is a contest, but yup, that day I won. Now to be fair the score is like Alyssa- 5,672 and Mom and Dad- 5, but still, hoorray.
We also decided to try Target again yesterday, as mentioned on FB she HATES Target. This time the screams started about 3/4 way thru our trip. So today we tackle the mall, wish me luck!
PS- Last night she slept 5 hours then 4 hours just to show me she is still wearing the pants in this relationship.
.jpg)

The mall was awful. I don't think she hates it as much as Target, but still hates it.
ReplyDelete