I wish I had a picture to show you my Project Alyssa album, but the camera battery needs to be charged so BLAH. When Alyssa was born my sister bought me the Beth Higgins Project Life scrapbook album. It is totally a cheaters way of scrapbooking. For Alyssa I am taking a picture of her everyday and then you put it in the album with a journaling card. I think after her first year is over it will be awesome to see how much she has changed and what her first year was all about day by day. It is really a great gift idea for new babies or the new year for families to chronicle their day to day activities. You will have to google it to see pictures because I am sure my description is not doing it justice. I totally got into it last night and got caught up on all of the cards and we are now up to date.
Here is one of the photos that is in the album. Uncle Travis bought Lyssa the Chicago Bears gear and they are 5-0 since she has been wearing it on game day. Check out her wild hair, it just can't be tamed.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment