I was very fortunate in my first year of college to meet some FABulous friends. We all started out in the Interior Design program in Bettendorf and had EVERY class together. We would go to Kiley's for lunch, have sleep overs, visit my sister at Western and everything in between. These girls become my dearest friends. Through the years we have taken different paths, moved away, but we have always been there for one another. Our friendship has been there for nearly thirteen years and this week I was able to meet my friend, Kiley's, handsome little baby Henry and of course, Kiley and Kristen finally met Alyssa. My how times have changed for us...we had such a good time catching up and it really made me miss them more. I wish we lived closer and this could happen more frequently, but one thing for sure is we will keep making memories! It was just a really great day; I had been a bit lonely and getting a little cabin fever waiting for spring so it was just what I needed.
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

Girl friends are WONDERFUL. Looks like even Alyssa was having a fun time trying to get to know her new friend.
ReplyDeleteLove the leg warmers on your previous blog