Thursday, February 24, 2011

{ In My Next Life... }

...I would totally be a baker.  I have a LOVE for desserts, well, who doesn't, really.  I love looking at cook books; I love looking online for recipes.  I love baking desserts although my time has been somewhat limited thanks to the new addition.  I think it would be so much fun to have a bakery, but then I realized those people probably come up with their own concoctions and well, thus far, I just copy them...so maybe that wouldn't work.  I am sure if I practiced things from scratch then I could catch on...going from interior designer to food designer, sounds delicious.  I have added a few food sites to my side bar that I came across (thanks to my sissy) and YUM, so good.

This is kind of funny that I have an interest in this...every year when my bro and parents have the hog roast (for Rusty's business, Midwest Agri Service) my mom ask me to make scotcharoos...anyone who knows what scotcharoos are know that they are NOT difficult at all.  I assume she has me make this not because she doesn't trust my baking skills, but maybe because she...well, doesn't trust my baking skills, ha.  So I think I may have to step it up for family gatherings.  That is what I get for being the last one to get married, they think I have no baking skills.

Looking at the websites I am thinking I might be able to concoct some of these yummies...maybe provide a few pics, we'll see, but check them out, but warning, you are likely to start salivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment