This is what I getting for saying what a great night sleeper I had at 8 weeks...where did she go? As we approach Alyssa's 5 months I dream of her sleeping thru the night; I thought for sure we would be there at this point, but she is actually going backwards. There were days that she was going 8-11 hours without waking and last night was every 3 hours, YAWN. The past month has been about 2 wakings in a night, but this week she is getting a little more challenging.
Now, before, I would have probably let her soothe and cry herself to sleep during one of these wakings, but she is now rolling from her back to her tummy so I feel that I at least have to go check on her to make sure she hasn't rolled herself into a pickle. I used to be able to lay her down awake and she would babble or maybe cry for a few minutes and then was out...now I am lucky if I get the babble, there are usually screams, why, because she rolled over. So happy she can do that, but I really just want to tape her down, not that I would do that. I am ready for her to start sleeping thru the night...at least give me fewer wakings...
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment