I am ready to lace up my running shoes again. I have been back on the running kick for the past two weeks. I started a bit when I got the go ahead to work out when Alyssa was 6 weeks old, but at that age it was a little difficult to get anything done because the girl DID NOT sleep. So now that she is taking longer naps during the day I am actually able to get some things done or go for a run. Running is something that I enjoy off and on. There are time that it is so 'relaxing' to get on the treadmill or outside and just let my mind run wild. Then there are times where my legs feel like jello and it just isn't in me. We are going to sign up for a 10k in the spring to keep the pep in our step.
Hum! With or without a baby running stroller?
ReplyDelete