I have been busy online looking up Jumpers for Lyssa. I know, the therapist DOES NOT recommend these, causes babies to walk on their toes, BLAH BLAH BLAH, bumbo no good either, BLAH BLAH BLAH. I have to set the babe down sometime...so she might be getting one. Anyway, I looked on Amazon, I buy a lot of things on Amazon...anyway, compared to Babies R Us and Target...SOOOO MUCH CHEAPER. So glad I looked, could have spent up to $30 extra at Babies R Us. That is it random post, just super surprised.
not sure if you are already doing this on Amazon but sign up for "amazon mom", you can order diapers and wipes and get bigger discounts AND set it up so they deliver the same thing every month or 2 mo or 3 mo...I have been loving it.
ReplyDeleteCarly, funny, I just signed up for it last month, haven't ordered anything yet, but have browsed it, so nice to have it delivered!
ReplyDelete