Friday, January 7, 2011

{ Coupon Clipping }

I am a coupon clipper off and on, but lately have been inspired that I could save HUNDREDS off my grocery bill. I completely admire those women you hear about that are OBSESSED with coupons. And well, since I am jobless, I have kind of convinced myself that I could do it, too. Well baby steps, anyway. I am not sure how many people are still even reading this blog, especially since not many know I even have it, but are there any coupon clippers out there? Do you use websites? If so, which ones...anyone...anyone?

I also wonder what people do with the money they saved. Ideally, I think it would be good to take that money saved and put it in our savings account. I mean are you really SAVING it if you go spend it on something else, just curious. Do you put it in a trip fund, savings, tv fund, or nothing?

Who knows, maybe I will be that woman in the grocery store with her binder of coupons and competitor ads, ya never know.

1 comment:

  1. I just signed up for a class in our area on doing this. I love the site. www.moneysavingmom.com
    It tells you what coupons from what ad date to use and what stores to go to.
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete