Monday, January 31, 2011

{ Hit and Run }

What a start to the weekend. On Friday night after laying Alyssa down for the night I ran out to get some food. If I had known a car accident was on the horizon I would have gone without! After waiting at the light I finally got a green arrow and as I turned, WHACK, some truck smacked right into me...AND THEN HE TOOK OFF!!! I pulled into the nearest parking lot on the corner assuming they would pull in as well...ya know, because who just leaves the scene, doesn't that just happen in the movies? I was livid...I called the cops, they showed up and of course asked if I got the plates..well, considering it was dark, he hit me on the side...nope.

I went home and of course Jake gave me a hug and I just looked up and cried...because I am a girl! Boo, but thankfully Alyssa wasn't with me, I wasn't hurt, just a dent in the truck and life will go on. But seriously, I can't believe people do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment