As our road to home improvement continues our next stop is the backyard. As many know we have a backyard that during a huge rain storm turns into a lake. A lake may be great in the country, but not so much in town. We have put a concrete wall in front of the door to prevent water which is just the beginning of what I see as a long fall project. We plan to put a patio just outside the basement door and SURPRISE this leads to redoing the deck. Jake just doesn't feel safe on that deck; he thinks it could collapse at any minute dispite what anyone says, so today the deck is coming down. He is out back as we speak with his little sidekick, Boston. One of the characteristics I love so much is his determination. I didn't know he could build a shed and he did. I didn't think he could redo the shower and he did. I didn't know he could redo the deck and I am sure he will do that. Hopefully pictures will follow sooner than later, but this could be a while for the patio and deck and stairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment