Saturday, August 15, 2009

Getting Crafty- Day 19

Do I have a hobby...hhhmmm, there are all sorts of things that I like to do, but never get the chance or should I say never spend the time doing them.

I like to read and I go in spurts, but have recently been on a reading kick. I think I am crafty, but yet I never craft. I have all sorts of scrap booking stuff, but haven't scrap booked in quite some time. I went to Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and was inspired. I started dreaming of all of the crafts that I could make if I spent some time doing it...so tonight, while Jake and I watch TV (exciting, Saturday, huh?) I think I am going to start something. It is going to be a surprise and hopefully it will turn out good and I will be able to post some pictures.....this is fun, this crafty thing. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment