The topic...supper. Sometimes I absolutely hate cooking supper. I don't know if it is the mess, raw meat, dishes, or that by the time I get home it is already past 6 pm and the last thing I want to do is cook supper. So tonight it was french toast and the best part is that I somehow managed to guilt Jake into making it...but I did do the clean up. I love breakfast for supper, you really can't go wrong, quick, easy, and good.
I have been considering going to one of the those places that you prepare 6-12 meals that can be frozen and every week you just take it out of the freezer. I realize that I could easily do this on my own, but I haven't quite built up enough steam for it all. Plus, I am kind of getting sick of the usual standbys. There is one close by called Entree Kitchen which I think I may consider doing. We shall see how it turns out, but I am excited about trying something new.
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment