Earlier this week my neighbor invited me to a Shaklee party. I was intrigued as I had never heard of Shaklee so I decided to go. I had told myself prior that I would likely spend about 20 dollars buying something because well, that is what you do at these parties.
The minute the presentation started I was a goner. I am usually pretty immune to these pitches, but this one was different. Shaklee is basically a company that has different earthfriendly products such as household cleaners, makeup and beauty, vitamins, and other health stuff.
I walked out of the party spending much more than I care to admit and had buyer's remorse the minute I got home. I bought a whole house cleaning kit of organic products. It is cleaning stuff so atleast I know I will use it, but then I started wondering, did I really need this, is this really as great a deal as it seems for all of the products I get, ugh, it was awful. Jake asked what I had bought and I just said, oh, a couple of things (with my nervous laugh). He told me I was like one of his employees when they don't want to tell him something, and usually it isn't worth the hassle...and he left it at that. I already feel guilty enough.
So now I have all of these cleaning products- we will see if we notice a difference. It is suppose to help with people who have allergies (which neither of us really have) WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

hey I can finally comment! :) My aunt Sharon sold Shaklee for years. - Kristi
ReplyDelete