Aaaahhhh, where did the summer go? It seems like in a blink of an eye the summer has disappeared and soon it will be officially fall time. I love fall, don't get me wrong, but the older I get the faster the weeks go by. This summer has certainly been a busy one with family visiting, us visiting family, last minute vacation, the never ending house projects. Next month we have much of the same with Jake being out of town for 'a guys weekend', a annual hogroast, going to St. Louis...and whatever else we can fit in. We don't even have kids and I already have a hard time catching my breath. Was it always this busy and now I am just realizing it or 'is the world spinning faster than it did in the old days" Okay, now I am getting into song lyrics. I miss Mayberry!
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment