AAAhhhh, I missed yesterday. I need to just come home after work and just blog. Yesterday I didn't do that and look what happened, I missed it. So I guess this means that I will have to double up one day this weekend to stay on track.
So did I tell you guys that Jake and I are magicians...okay, we aren't really, but we have Boston convinced. The good thing about a dog is that they love you no matter what, are always happy to see you, and they are so easy to convince that we know MAGIC.
Here is the little game we play with Boston; we hold a ball in our hand and wave it back and forth and chant little abra cadabras. As the ball passes the underarm we stash it in there. Boston looks so amazed when he sees the ball has disappeared. He even starts to look around for it. Maybe it is one of those things you have to be there for. Anyway, we continue that chant while waving our arms and suddenly the ball appears and once again you can see the flash in his eyes, yup, his parents know MAGIC, he is the LUCKIEST dog in the whole world. "Lucky dog, lucky dog, I'm a lucky dog" Boston says.
I have some explaining to do.
13 years ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment